GOLDBACH Geschenkartikel GmbH in Sundern/Sauerland has existed since 1959, when the foundation stone was laid by Adolf Schmidlin and Richard Goldbach, the fathers of the founding couple Aenne and Herbert Goldbach. On November 11, 1959, the company was registered in the name of Mrs. and Mr. Goldbach in the Arnsberg Commercial Register. The storage and at that time also the production were carried out by Mr. Goldbach personally in the parental house. The office work was done by Mrs. Goldbach from her home. Over the years, the company grew and an external warehouse was built in Sundern-Westenfeld. The office and administrative work continued to be done from home, but in newly built offices.
For the constantly growing assortment the external warehouse in Sundern-Westenfeld became too small and so in November 1988 the office and storage rooms were moved to Sundern-Hachen, which is still the location of GOLDBACH Geschenkartikel GmbH today. Communication and cooperation between office and warehouse staff thus became more intensive and led to even faster order processing. The expansion and reconstruction in 2000 made our company millennium capable and so until today the Lindhövel in Sundern-Hachen is the address for retailers and wholesalers in Germany and abroad. In January 2016 our senior boss Herbert Goldbach passed away and in September the following year our senior boss Aenne Goldbach. GOLDBACH Geschenkartikel GmbH is now managed in the second generation by Eckhard Goldbach and Rainer Fischer.